"From the Kitchen to the Pulpit" 10/15/2011




The purpose of this book “From the Kitchen to the Pulpit” is to help equip Christians, and Female Ministers and Teachers to overcome any obstacles they are faced with as they endeavor to do the Will of God. As a trailblazer in ministry my prayer is that this book will encourage, strengthen and give the readers the fortitude to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. To understand that when God is with you who can stand against you?
After being in ministry for 30 years I believe my personal illustrations, examples, trials, and test, and persecutions, points the way to your divine destiny. This book is loaded with practical wisdom points, if applied, will give you a whole new outlook on how to detect and avoid pitfalls that the enemy may have setup for your defeat.
Also, this book will help you to realize that you have been called by God, not man, and His Hand is upon you and you are accountable to Him. Hopefully it would be helpful in making your feet like hinds feet, and will make you to walk upon high places.
My prayer is that this book will find its place as one of the most relevant books you read this year.
I can be contacted at (818)365-4600, email address: mandiecubit@ca.rr.com. I am available to speak at conferences, worship services, retreats and whatever door God opens. To God Be the Glory!

3 comments:

  1. I am a Christian black male and I just want say I have truly been blessed by your book even though it was made for women pastors and women wanting to start their ministries but have been discouraged by the devil in sheep's clothing so to speak I just wanted to share no matter what orientation you be I'm sure this book will truly speak to you thank-you and may god recieve all the glory A TRUE BEST SELLER INDEED

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the Kitchen To the Pulpit is a quick read. Not because it's only sixty-three pages but it has so many inspiring, and encouraging, stories. This book is perfect for those of us who are trusting God to guide us in using our gifts. God bless you, love you, Pastor Cubit, and I look forward to your next best seller! Barbara Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book "From the Kitchen to the Pulpit" is going very well. I have received positive and encouraging comments from the readers. I hope you can join me on Saturday December 10, 2011 at 10:00AM for my Christmas Symposium entitled "From the Kitchen to the Pulpit." The Symposium is free, however if you choose to remain for a 4 course lunch the cost is 12.00 per person. This event promises to be Spiritfilled, exciting and edifying. It is open for males and females to attend. It will help put you in the mood to celebrate our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ birthday and at the same time enjoy a beautiful fellowship with other saints. I Look forward to seeing you. Please call 818-365-4600 to register. Love you and may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete